The COVID Financial Support Scheme can help residents who have been financially affected by the pandemic – details are below.
The scheme can provide financial help to families and people who are vulnerable and have been impacted financially by the Coronavirus pandemic, particularly during the winter months.
Examples of financial impact might be:
- A member of the household has been furloughed
- A member of the household has been laid-off or made redundant
- A member of the household has had a reduction in working hours
The scheme can assist people who have arrears or are struggling to pay essential household bills such as:
- Gas and electricity bills
- United Utility bills
- Council Tax bills
- Other essential expenses may be considered
Please visit https://www.blackpool.
gov.uk/Residents/Benefits/ COVID-financial-support-grant. aspx for more information and to apply.