Free Distance Learning Course – “Understanding Children & Young People’s Mental Health”
- This is nationally accredited and certificated upon completion
- The qualification is all question based
- 6 weeks to be completed, taking between 15-30 hours to do so
- Online platform to complete the qualification, therefore a computer or laptop will be needed
- 2 workbooks to be completed, with them needing to be submitted at the 3- & 6-week stage
- Tutor support throughout for any help and guidance
Please watch this video giving more details.
Withdrawal fee of up to £150 for non-completion without genuine reason (signing up with no effort to complete).
- Aged 19+
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have been in the EU/UK for the past 3 years
- Not currently doing a government funded qualification
- Once completed, can enroll on further qualifications
If you are interested in signing up to this course, please follow this link.
Action For Jobs is a brand new project from the Volunteer Academy.
It is a 12 week program supporting people in Blackpool who are socially, economically and institutionally disadvantaged.
During these 12 weeks the VA will help with developing experience and improving skills such as confidence, communication, respect and dignity.
Training will also be provided to help with digital awareness, interview skills, support with the development of CV/job applications and self employment.
By the end of the program it is hoped that service users will be in a volunteering role, further training/education or applying for jobs.