Free Distance Learning Course – “Understanding Children & Young People’s Mental Health”
- This is nationally accredited and certificated upon completion
- The qualification is all question based
- 6 weeks to be completed, taking between 15-30 hours to do so
- Online platform to complete the qualification, therefore a computer or laptop will be needed
- 2 workbooks to be completed, with them needing to be submitted at the 3- & 6-week stage
- Tutor support throughout for any help and guidance
Please watch this video giving more details.
Withdrawal fee of up to £150 for non-completion without genuine reason (signing up with no effort to complete).
- Aged 19+
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have been in the EU/UK for the past 3 years
- Not currently doing a government funded qualification
- Once completed, can enroll on further qualifications
If you are interested in signing up to this course, please follow this link.