This week’s winners are:
6M 100.00% RS 99.67%
6W 99.64% 1S 99.23%
5P 99.33% 2G 97.00%
There were 80 lates recorded this week. Doors open at 8.50 am every day and every child should be in the classroom ready to start work at 9.00 am. We would ask all parents to make sure their child arrives on time as late arrival affects your child’s education and also disrupts the rest of the class. Once again this week our congratulations go to 6W, as they were the only class with no late arrivals.
Harry Potter Cloaks
This year for Schools Alive we are doing Harry Potter and we need about forty cloaks. If your child has a Harry Potter cloak, please could we borrow it until Thursday 14th February? Please make sure your child’s name is in the cloak so that we know who to return it to.
Dates for your Diary
Schools Alive – 13th February, 2019
Next half-term holiday – Monday, 18th February to Friday, 22nd February
As always we would ask everybody to park legally and responsibly when dropping off and and collecting children, and to give due consideration to local residents ie not parking over driveways.
School may be eligible for extra funding for your child if you, or your partner, are in receipt of any of the following benefits:
- Income support
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
- Support under Part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on-paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifiying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400)
If you are in receipt of any of these benefits you can apply for Free School Meals, which entitles the school to Pupil Premium payments. Please click here for more information on applying