From Monday, 21st June the Junior Office will be closed as an office to visit as we move to one centralised office space based in the Infant Department.
If you have any queries please therefore visit the office in the Infant Department.
Well done to Classes 2G, 5A, 5B and 6W as they did not receive any late marks this week!
School doors open at 8.45am with registration at 9am. Please make sure your child arrives on time.
As the region is experiencing a rise in COVID-19 infections please can we remind you to adhere to all the advice regarding preventing the spread of the virus.
- HANDS – remembering to wash hands regularly
- FACE – use a face covering
- SPACE – maintain a social distance
Walk-in vaccination appointments are available for first and second doses at vaccination sites in Lancashire over the weekend and next week.
- Open to anyone eligible aged 18 and over. If you are unsure if you are eligible come down and speak to the team. Don’t assume you aren’t eligible without speaking to us first
- Vaccinations for walk-ins will be on a first-come-first-served basis, please be prepared to wait
Please visit this website for more information.
Should your child begin to experience symptoms please do not delay in taking them for a COVID test and keep school informed as early as possible so that close contacts can be identified and contacted.
- All children should have their cardigans/jumpers, a jacket/coat, plenty to drink and some sun cream with them daily
- Please make appointments for your child outside of school time where possible. If this cannot be avoided, please provide evidence of the appointment to the office
- Dogs are not to be brought onto school grounds, whether carried or not
Welfare Assistant Vacancy
We currently have a vacancy for a Welfare Assistant to work lunchtime – 5.50 hours per week, Monday to Friday (term time only). Please contact the Office for further details and an application form.
BBL Teacher Training
Mad Science Summer Camp
Mad Science will be at Fylde Rugby Club from the 16th – 20th August 2021. If you would like any more information, or if parents are wanting to book, please visit this link.
Operation Encompass now operates throughout Lancashire police force. It helps police and schools work together to provide emotional and practical help to children. The system ensures that when police are called to an incident of domestic abuse, where there are children in the household who have experienced the domestic incident, the police will inform the school (Miss Manson) before the child or children arrive the following day. This ensures that the school has up to date relevant information about the child’s circumstances and can enable support to be given to the child.