This week we recorded 69 late arrivals. School doors open at 8.50am with registration at 9am. Please make sure your child arrives on time.
Children should now wear their PE kit on their PE days. PE kit includes:-
- School pumps/running trainers
- School PE t-shirt/plain white t-shirt
- Black/navy/grey shorts
For extra warmth on colder days, children can also wear black/navy/grey tracksuit bottoms and school jumper/cardigan over the top of their kit.
- Dogs are not to be brought onto school grounds, even if carried
- Please do not smoke or vape in/around the school premises
- Face coverings/masks should be worn at all times in/around school, unless you are exempt
- All children should have a named bottle of water in school but those who bring a home packed lunch also have a separate drink for lunchtime
- If your child requires medicine during school hours we require a Permission to Administer Medicine form to be completed by yourself which can be requested at either office. The medicine itself needs to have a prescription label on it otherwise we cannot administer it. Please bring any medicines to the office
- All children should bring a coat to school, even if it’s nice in the morning it may not stay that way!
Our dinner menu has now changed and is available to view here.
Parent Governor Election
We currently have two vacancies for two elected parent governors on our Governing Body. Please click here for details.
Operation Encompass now operates throughout Lancashire police force. It helps police and schools work together to provide emotional and practical help to children. The system ensures that when police are called to an incident of domestic abuse, where there are children in the household who have experienced the domestic incident, the police will inform the school (Miss Manson) before the child or children arrive the following day. This ensures that the school has up to date relevant information about the child’s circumstances and can enable support to be given to the child.