As you will know today was your child’s last day with their current teacher. The whole school will transition to their new classes on Monday morning. If you are unsure as to where your child will enter/exit school from Monday please visit this link.
Please send all children to school with an appropriate coat as the weather is very changeable at the moment.
If you have not already consented to your child’s use of Seesaw, please visit your Parent Pay account to review this. There is no cost for this, we only need consent on Parent Pay.
As noted on last week’s newsletter, PE days are subject to change. We shall text individual classes on a Friday if their PE day is to be different the following week. For clarification next week’s PE days are:
(Child’s new year group, from 28th September):
Year 6 – Wednesday and Friday
Year 5 – Wednesday
Year 4 – Tuesday
Year 3 – Tuesday and Thursday
Year 2 – Monday & Wednesday
Year 1 – Monday & Tuesday
We are concerned about the lack of social distancing outside school and would remind you of the following points:
- We are using as many doors as possible to enable parents to distance whilst waiting by using various different areas such as playgrounds
- Please wait away from gates so that these areas do not become congested
- When using a gate, please be considerate of others and allow room to pass
- There are three pedestrian gates in both the Junior and Infant playgrounds, all of which are open for use
- We are unable to open the large vehicle gates at drop off and collection times for health and safety reasons
- Please minimise the time you spend outside school by not arriving too early and not lingering after you have collected your child/ren
We thank you for your patience and your help in keeping everyone safe.
Reading & Library Books
Unfortunately we have quite a few books which have still not been returned to school prior to Monday’s transition. If it is noted that your child has not returned a reading/library book to us, you will have been made aware of this and we would appreciate if you could have a look for it at home.
If it cannot be found, you could either replace with a book of the same title or pay £5.00 (per book) so we can purchase a replacement. The £5.00 should be dropped off at the Infant/Junior Office as soon as you can. Many thanks.
Please bear this flowchart in mind when considering if your child should be kept off school.