Please click here to see information from 1st Class Kids regarding uniform purchase
- Purple school sweatshirt/cardigan
- White shirt/blouse/polo shirt
- School tie
- Grey or black trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore
- Purple and white summer dress for girls in the summer term (optional)
- Sensible dark shoes or sandals. No trainers
- Coat or jacket suitable for all weather conditions
Reception children use the outdoor play area as part of their learning environment in all weathers. Some waterproof clothing can be provided but it is advisable to provide your child with wellington boots and appropriate outer wear.
- White T-shirt
- Blue or black shorts/skirt
- Black pumps
- Blue or black tracksuit for colder weather
PE kit should be kept in a bag which is clearly named and can be hung on a peg.
In Years 4 and 5, children participate in swimming lessons at Palatine Leisure Centre. Swimming kit will need to be provided and full details will be issued.
For safety reasons, jewellery should not be worn in school apart from stud earrings and watches. Stud earrings will need to be removed for PE lessons and swimming, and children should aim to be confident in doing this themselves.
Children are responsible for the security of their possessions. Please name all items of clothing. Children’s personal property should not be brought into school. If you wish your Junior child to have a mobile phone for the journey to and from school, this must be left in the Junior Office while in school. School cannot take responsibility for any losses. A lost property box is kept in school and unclaimed items cleared regularly.