These are some really useful links for helping your child/ren with learning from home.
Some of these links have content which is updated regularly so keep checking them throughout the lockdown period.
- We also have this document which has website links and ideas for Early Years home learning!
- Here are some ideas which your child/ren can complete without the use of a tablet/PC/mobile/laptop etc
- White Rose Maths
- Carol Vordeman’s Maths School – The Maths Factor
- Parent Zone is currently offering a free three month membership
- Live phonics for Reception and Year 1
- Making Resilient Moves as a Family
- Please check this document for help with online safety with any live lessons
- Coronavirus (COVID 19): list of online education resources for home education from the Government
- Support for parents with Speech & Language
- Safeguarding for Volunteers advice
- RadioBlogging.net – Pie is presenting a free, daily, interactive literacy show with language games, creative writing, poet of the day and author of the week. Ideal for families and schools
- Talk4Writing – Home School Booklets
- Prevent Online Radicalisation
- Progressive Learning
- Transition Material for Year 6 Pupils
- #WriteOn – Stories that make you go WOW!
Oxford Owl for School & Home
Free access for School and Home – wealth of free content on Owl for Home, including our full eBook library, activity sheets, and support videos, which will help parents whilst children are away from the classroom.
MyMaths New Subscribers
Free access to My Maths till Sept 2020
MyMaths Existing Subscribers